Simply put: the brightest handheld directional worklight on the market.
Durable & Tough
Stay focused on the job, not your tools, when you work with a long 35,000-hour lamp in a no-glass shell that handle bumps and drops.
Our lamps operate cool, with no excess heat and are sealed to be safely used around fluids.
Made in the USA
Retrofits to your existing cord handle with a simple 1-2-3 process.
- Remove the reflector from your cord
- Install metal clamp provided around your cord
- Slide provided rubber washer over screw base of Trouble Free Work Light and screw into your cord
Full Features List
- Need more light? 180 Watts of White Light in an 8-Watt lamp
- Advanced Circuitry: In most LED work lights if one chip goes out, they all do — just like Christmas tree lights. Our state-of-the-art light is made with advanced circuitry that prevents failed LED chips from affected the others.
- Why put up with your old “trouble light”– will work in place of your existing metal or plastic cage
- No Heat – no more burns to skin, carpet or upholstery
- Rubber washer adds to shock and water resistance
- Super tough poly-carbon housing protects lamp
- Takes up no more space than your old trouble light
- Directional light gives you more working light where you need it
- Rated for 35 times the life of an incandescent bulb
- Swivel hook lets you turn the light in the direction you need it