Retrofits to your existing cord handle with a simple 1-2-3 process.
- Remove the reflector from your cord
- Install metal clamp provided around your cord
- Slide provided rubber washer over screw base of Trouble Free Work Light and screw into your cord
Plastic coated metal cage protects the light over it’s entire surface-added durability and shock absorption
Magnet on the back can be attached safely to metal surfaces for even more options for light placement and ease of use
Full Features List
- Rubber coated CFL lamp is shatter resistant/proof. No more shattered glass pieces.
- Need more light? Whiter and brighter light
- Why put up with your old “trouble light”-will work on any type
- Little or no heat- no more burns to skin, carpet or upholstery
- Rubber washer adds to shock and water resistance
- 30% more light than a 100 watt bulb for only 20 watts of energy
- Super tough poly-carbon housing protects lamp
- Takes up no more space than your old trouble light
- Chrome reflector gives you more working light where you need it
- Outlasts an incandescent bulb
- Swivel hook lets you turn the light in the direction you need it
People love our Trouble Free Work Lights.
At a recent swap meet, we watched demonstrations where the Retro-Fit was repeatedly bashed against a metal garbage can, stepped on, dropped, thrown, dragged across a swathe of rough pavement, and so on. Not once was a failure observed. And better still, the illuminated fixture was held in someone’s bare hands for several minutes at a time. We felt compelled to buy one and test it for ourselves…
Hemmings Muscle Machines – Charlie Ascher Review
The Trouble Free Work Light and it is catching on with old-car hobbyists who want a trouble light that’s extra bright, but doesn’t get hot or short out every time you bang it against something or drop some cool fluid on it.
Old Cars Weekly – John Gunnell Review
See our lights being used on the upcoming season of Fat and Furious.
“I don’t have to worry about a drip of water blowing out the bulb and it never gets hot.”
“It takes a lot of abuse.”
Kent County MI Road Commission Mechanics
“I bought the light with a magnet and cage at the rod run and this thing is phenomenal! Turns out I should’ve bought the drop cord also. I was showing my brother in law the light and it turns out the bulb was tougher than my old drop cord lol. Outstanding product. I’ve dropped, banged and had other assorted mishaps and have had no problem with the product. The magnet is very strong and frees up the other hand for working. I love not burning myself and stopping because I’ve broken another bulb. Great job!”
Steve B., Alabama