Trouble Free Work Light
Retrofits to your existing cord handle with a simple 1-2-3 process.
- Remove the reflector from your cord
- Install metal clamp provided around your cord
- Slide provided rubber washer over screw base of Trouble Free Work Light and screw into your cord
- Rubber coated CFL lamp is shatter resistant/proof. No more shattered glass pieces.
- Need more light? Whiter and brighter light
- Why put up with your old “trouble light”-will work on any type
- Little or no heat- no more burns to skin, carpet or upholstery
- Rubber washer adds to shock and water resistance
- 30% more light than a 100 watt bulb for only 20 watts of energy
- Super tough poly-carbon housing protects lamp
- Takes up no more space than your old trouble light
- Chrome reflector gives you more working light where you need it
- Outlasts an incandescent bulb
- Swivel hook lets you turn the light in the direction you need it