LED Trouble Free Work Light
Retrofits to your existing cord handle with a simple 1-2-3 process.
- Remove the reflector from your cord
- Install metal clamp provided around your cord
- Slide provided rubber washer over screw base of Trouble Free Work Light and screw into your cord
- Need more light? 180 Watts of White Light in an 8-Watt lamp
- Advanced Circuitry: In most LED work lights if one chip goes out, they all do — just like Christmas tree lights. Our state-of-the-art light is made with advanced circuitry that prevents failed LED chips from affected the others.
- Why put up with your old “trouble light”– will work in place of your existing metal or plastic cage
- No Heat – no more burns to skin, carpet or upholstery
- Rubber washer adds to shock and water resistance
- Super tough poly-carbon housing protects lamp
- Takes up no more space than your old trouble light
- Directional light gives you more working light where you need it
- Rated for 35 times the life of an incandescent bulb
- Swivel hook lets you turn the light in the direction you need it